Collection White Medley Bouquet
Product code: 00749299
ADD A LITTLE EXTRA
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date
FREE nominated day delivery on all our flower bouquets, gift bags and plants
- 3 x White Spray Stocks
- 7 x White Rose
- 5 x White Double Lisianthus
- 5 x White Trachelium
- 5 x Eucalyptus
This elegant white bouquet is an excellent gift for any occasion. White roses interspersed with white lisianthus, white spray stocks and trachelium, finished with eucalyptus foliage gives an abundance look. Beautiful white lisianthus symbolize an outgoing nature, white spray stocks a symbol of happy life and contented existence which combined with a white rose is a symbol of love and passion, the ancient Greeks and Romans associated roses with Aphrodite and Venus, goddesses of love. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
Your beautiful bouquet will arrive in bud stage and sealed in our water-free delivery solution. This aims to save precious resources whilst ensuring that your flowers still arrive in perfect condition. To prolong the life of your flowers, please re-cut the stems and remove all leaves that would be below the waterline. Place flowers in a clean vase, fill with 1 litre of fresh water and flower food (if provided), following the instructions on the sachet. Water in the vase should be topped up regularly.
- Dimensions: Stem count- 25
- Stem length- 50cm
- Products will arrive in bud, or with fewer open flowers than pictured. This is to avoid damage during delivery and to give the maximum period of flowering in the home
- Vase pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.
74% of reviewers would recommend to a friend