1 Litre Exfoliating Shampoo - *Save 25% per ml
Product code: T232020U
*Save 25% per ml when you a buy litre bottle. Cleanses, exfoliates and renews the scalp with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid. Removes build-up of sebum and product residue that can clog pores and affect healthy hair.
- Invati™ exfoliating shampoo is very different to other Aveda shampoos, you will find that it is thinner in texture and does not lather quite as much
- This is to ensure that the essential ayurvedic nutrients or delivered directly to the scalp to deep cleanse, exfoliate and encourage blood flow
- We always recommend 2 shampoos at Aveda and the second shampoo will create more lather
- Shaking the shampoo before using will wake the ayurvedic ingredients and help correct the consistency of the product
- We recommend shake to wake before each use
- Product Size: 1000 ml
- Suitable for Vegans
IngredientsWater\aqua\eau, cocamide mipa, sodium chloride, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, babassuamidopropyl betaine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, propane diol, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, emblica officinalis fruit extract, panax ginseng (ginseng) root extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract, panicum miliaceum (millet) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, glycerin, salicylic acid, acetyl carnitine hcl, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ethyl macadamiate, malt extract, adenosine phosphate, creatine, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, butyl avocadate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, gluconolactone, cetrimonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), citral, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, limonene, citric acid, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide.
Delivery, Collections & Returns
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review