Red Wine, Chocolates and a Rose Plant
Product code: 00263641
FREE nominated-day delivery for all flowers & plants
Always sourced from trusted and sustainable growers
FREE gift message available on all orders
Not home? No problem. Our carriers can leave your order in a safe place and will let you know what time it will be delivered
Plants and bulbs may arrive in bud to maximise flowering life in your home
Comes with handy care leaflets for helpful tips to care for your plant!
FREE nominated day delivery on all our flower bouquets, gift bags and plants
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date
Add a GIFT MESSAGE above or when your order is in your shopping bag
You must be 18 or over to buy this item
- La Vita Sangiovese (75cl) (Alcohol Content- 12.5%)
- Belgian chocolate classics (215g)
- Red rose plant in ceramic pot
This trio of La Vita Sangiovese red, Belgian chocolates and a red rose makes an ideal gift.
Plants will arrive in bud Care Instructions- Please unpack and check your plant immediately on receipt, adding water if necessary. Position- Stand the rose indoors in a bright position, such as on a windowsill. A temperature of between 13 and 21°C (55-70°F) is ideal. Care- The compost should never be allowed to dry out completely, but equally do not allow the plant to become waterlogged. Where possible, water over a sink and allow excess water to drain out. Adding some plant food to the water every 10 days or so will help prolong flowering. Remove any dying or damaged flowers or leaves as you see them. Pot roses are designed to provide an indoor flower display of between 2 and 4 weeks. After flowering they can either be discarded, or you can try planting outside in a patio container in late spring or summer, standing the rose in a sunny but sheltered position. (Pot roses are grown in a heated greenhouse, so sudden exposure to cold weather may kill the plant.) Caution- Protect all surfaces as scratching or staining may occur.
- Packaging Detail: Presented in a hatbox
- Dimensions: Outer Box- H35 x W39 x D27cm
- Plant minimum- 27cm
- La Vita Sangiovese contains- Sulphites
- Belgian chocolate classics contains- Milk, Soya, Hazelnuts, Wheat, Barley and Gluten. Not suitable for Nut, Peanut and Egg allergy sufferers
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 14 days on receipt – most will be longer however, please check the dates on each pack
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.