Naked Vanilla Wedding Cake - 3 Tiers (Serves 42) Last order date 26th March
Product code: 00161435
Pared-back, contemporary three-tier sponge cake filled with vanilla buttercream. Personalise this Naked cake to your own chosen theme, for example flowers, berries or chocolate truffles. Decorations pictured are not included. Last order date 26th March.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Dimensions: Small Tier - Diam.9cm
- Medium Tier - Diam.14cm
- Large Tier - Diam.19cm
- Overall Height - 44cm
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains- Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Gluten. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers
Preparation and serving
- Ready to eat
- Suitable for freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging: No
- Once opened, store in an airtight container
- Weight: 3000 g
- Fruit, foliage and cake stand not included
- Cake requires stacking
- Product life guarantee- The sponge cake is best eaten within 5 days of collection and the fruit cake within 14 days. Please consider this if you are ordering for an event on a specific date
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- We are sorry to inform you that as of the 26th March we will be no longer be selling Wedding Cakes. If you have placed an order before the closure date your order will still be fulfilled
Collection & Returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store. Exclusions apply
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day, if you don’t collect it on your chosen date we won’t be able to refund you
82% of reviewers would recommend to a friend