Flower Festival Tulip Cake (Serves 24)
Product code: 00193276
£2.32 per 100g
Store Collection Only
Four delicious layers of sponge, filled and covered with vanilla buttercream, decorated with beautiful hand piped buttercream flowers and leaves.
- Dimensions: Cake - H12.5 x Diam. 20cm
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains- Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Gluten. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers
- This cake needs 5 days to arrive fresh to you instore
Preparation and serving
- Ready to eat
- Once opened, store in an airtight container
- Weight: 1940 g
- Product life guarantee- The sponge cake is best eaten within 5 days of collection. Please consider this if you are ordering for an event on a specific date
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Tableware not included
Collection & Returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store. Exclusions apply
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation times when placing your order. Some food orders take longer to prepare than others – take a look at each product to find out when it’ll be ready to collect. Please note that orders can only be amended within 30 minutes of being placed.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day, if you don’t collect it on your chosen date we won’t be able to refund you