THE DADDY OF ALL DAYS
Here are just a few ways to make Father’s Day special, from personalised gift ideas to virtual experiences to share with Dad if you can’t be with him
1. Family quiz night the highlight of his week? Create a wordsearch or crossword that’s all about him to tuck into his card.
2. Drop off a care package of his favourite Sunday newspaper, breakfast goodies, some loungewear and a puzzle, book or boxset to get stuck into.
3. Send him a whisky gift set and have a virtual tasting session. If whisky’s not his thing, try beer, wine or homemade cocktails instead.
4. If he’s missing playing team sports, hold a family Olympics in the back garden with our selection of outdoor games.
5. Print a photograph of a special family get-together and put it in a lovely photo frame, from £3.
6. Help younger kids make him breakfast in bed, complete with a handwritten menu, or pack a picnic lunch full of his favourite treats.
7. While going to the game or watching it down the pub isn’t an option, watch the day’s live sporting coverage together on a video call.
8. Send Dad an invitation to an online get-together and arrange for a delivery of his all-time favourite takeaway while you’re talking.
9. Still no idea what to get him? Send him an e-gift card so he can choose something for himself.
Shop Father’s Day gifts Shop menswear