Stress Check Kind Hands 75ml
Product code: T238029B
£1.33 per 10ml
A deeply moisturising hand cream with Vitamin E and Shea Butter for dry and sensitive hands in need of relief from the effects of overwashing.
British skincare brand This Works is known for its targeted, natural skincare solutions. Charting sleep as the first step in any regime, their Superblends optimise skin performance 24hrs a day.
- When - After hand washing or use of hand sanitiser, calm and soothe dry or irritated skin and restore a sense of comfort with this deeply moisturising hand cream
- How - Vitamin E and Shea Butter provide immediate and long-lasting comfort from extreme dryness and skin tightness while Omega rich Bio Boost oil helps maintain skin integrity and counters the effects of the environment
- The 100% natural fragrance of Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Neroli keeps the stress response in check - helping to calm an anxious mind
- Why - These days we're washing our hands more than ever due to ever increasing health and wellness concerns. This hand saviour helps restore a youthful appearance and a cocoon of (non-sticky) comfort. Our 100% natural pure
- This product has not been tested on animals
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for all skin types
IngredientsAqua (water), glycerin, glyceryl stearate se, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phenoxyethanol, bisabolol, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, linalool, octyldodecanol, ethylhexylglycerin, dehydroacetic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum wood oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetivert) root oil, limonene, echium plantagineum seed oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, lavandula hybrida oil, ormenis multicaulis (chamomile) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, geraniol, citronellal, cardiospermum halicacabum flower/leaf/vine extract, citric acid. Naturally occuring in essential oils.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend