Hastings Ivory Blanket Box
Product code: T655900
From the Hastings Collection, this elegant blanket box is the perfect companion to your bedroom furniture, giving you extra space at the end of your bed while updating your room with a sense of light and style. This compactly designed ottoman is constructed from responsibly sourced wood and has had its joints glued and pressed in our factory, giving it extra strength and durability. Finished in a charming soft ivory colour, this pretty blanket box will fit in perfectly with any room.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 50 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- As a part of our wood policy this is made from sources that protect forest and communities
- Made from responsibly sourced materials
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice. We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
Painted MDF & Solid pine
- Wipe with a soft cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.