Product code: T653780E
A gorgeous Chinese-inspired design means this stunning garden parasol looks just as charming up as it does down. With a neat circular canopy in a chic range of colours, multiple ribs give a striking shape and contrast that make for a beautiful drape when this sun umbrella is lowered. Offering UPF50+ protection from UV rays, this is the essential garden parasol for those who want just as much style as substance about their summer outdoor accessories.
We've styled this with Artificial Floor Standing Ficus Tree
- Height: 245 cm
- Width: 250 cm
- Depth: 250 cm
- Partial assembly required
- All you have to do is take it out of the box and it’s ready to go
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Outdoor furniture is excluded from our 10-year guarantee promise.
Powder-coated steel, Polyester, Store this product in a garage or in an unheated, ventilated room over winter. Ensure product is dry before storing away
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- It is not recommended to leave outside for extended periods of inclement weather or in extreme conditions, , To prolong the life of the product the furniture must be stored over winter in a garage or in an unheated ventilated room, Ensure products are dry before storing, , Furniture covers , If using a furniture cover ensure product remains dry by checking regularly, Cover should not be placed on a wet product,
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.