Scented Rose & Freesia Bouquet
Product code: 29345526
FREE nominated-day delivery for all flowers & plants
Always sourced from trusted and sustainable growers
FREE gift message available on all orders
Not home? No problem. Our carriers can leave your order in a safe place and will let you know what time it will be delivered
Where possible, arrives in bud to ensure perfect condition and maximise life
Simply trim, place in a vase with water and flower food and watch them bloom!
Celebrate a special occasion with this colourful scented bouquet. This generous 28-stem display combines white and pink roses with lilac freesia, pink astrantia and eucalyptus for a striking arrangement that will bring extra joy to a loved one's home. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
28 stems including White Roses, Pink Roses, Lilac Freesia, Eucalyptus, Pink Astrantia
- Dimensions: Stem count- 28
- Stem length- 50cm
- Products will arrive in bud, or with fewer open flowers than pictured. This is to avoid damage during delivery and to give the maximum period of flowering in the home
- Vase pictured is not included
Your beautiful bouquet will arrive in bud stage and sealed in our water-free delivery solution. This aims to save precious resources whilst ensuring that your flowers still arrive in perfect condition.
- To prolong the life of your flowers, please re-cut the stems and remove all leaves that would be below the waterline
- Place flowers in a clean vase, fill with 1 litre of fresh water and flower food (if provided), following the instructions on the sachet. Water in the vase should be topped up regularly
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.