Fairtrade® Six Hats Rosé - Case of 6
Product code: 00914239
2016 | South Africa | Western Cape
A crisp refreshing rose, bursting with red fruit flavours and lingering strawberry aromas, this Pinotage Rose pairs well with seafood and spicy Asian cuisine
Produced by Citrusdal Wine from Fairtrade® certified vineyards in the Western Cape of South Africa. The workers benefit from the Fairtrade® Premium, which they can choose how to invest in their local communities.
Wine maker Jaco Brand has left this wine unoaked to retain the fresh fruit flavours.
This case includes
Fairtrade® Six Hats Rosé
Produced by Citrusdal Wine from Fairtrade certified vineyards in the Western Cape of South Africa. The workers benefit from the Fairtrade Premium, which they can choose how to invest in their local communities.
About this bottle: Wine maker Jaco Brand has left this wine unoaked to retain the fresh fruit flavours.
Grape Variety: 100% Pinotage
Country of origin: South Africa
Region: Western Cape
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Swartland Winery, Doornkuil, Malmesbury, 7299, South Africa
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- FREE over £100, or £4.99. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Nominated day
- FREE over £150, or £6.99. Order by 7pm for next day delivery. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- UK returns
- If you would like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds on wine can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you've ordered isn't of satisfactory quality or as described.