Capri Garden Armchair
Product code: T656951B
£16.58 per month
£8.29 per month
This garden armchair is made with a solid teak base that gives a sleek silhouette, has a cross beam for extra support and a seat made from hardy synthetic wicker that will keep you comfy for those days in the sun but can also withstand the elements when the weather is more inclement. Matching products are available in our Capri range.
We've styled this with Capri Garden Sofa, Capri Garden Coffee Table, Artificial Floor Standing Ficus Tree, Artificial Floor Standing Palm, Velevet Cushion, Velvet Cushion, Artificial House Plant in Textured Pot and Set of 2 Artificial Hydrangeas Single Stem
- Seat height: 40 cm
- Seat depth: 56 cm
- Height: 80 cm
- Width: 82 cm
- Depth: 72 cm
- Partial assembly required
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Outdoor furniture is excluded from our 10-year guarantee promise.
Solid teak frame with synthetic rattan, Wicker
- Gently wipe with a soft cloth, To prolong the life of the product the furniture must be stored over winter in a garage or in an unheated ventilated room, Ensure products are dry before storing,
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.