Aberdeen Angus Steak Burgers (18 Pieces) - (Last Collection Date 30th September 2020)
Product code: 00875370
Store Collection Only
Made from selected cuts of prime Aberdeen Angus minced steak, simply seasoned with sea salt and cracked black pepper. From Thursday 1 October, our Food to Order service will move to Ocado! From perfect party platters to delicious groceries, get set to have all your M&S favourites delivered direct to your doorstep.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Diet suitability: Gluten Free
Preparation and serving
- Ready to cook
- Suitable for freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging: No
- Keep refrigerated
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month
- Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Weight: 2040 g
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- For customers ordering from the Isle of Wight, please allow one extra working day for your order to be delivered to store
- Product life guarantee- your product will last a minimum of 2 days on collection. Please check the date on the pack
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Collection & Returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store. Exclusions apply
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day, if you don’t collect it on your chosen date we won’t be able to refund you
98% of reviewers would recommend to a friend