Tiered Celebration Pork Pie (Serves 30-40) - (Last Collection Date 30th September 2020)
Product code: 00979801
A tiered celebration 'cake' with a difference: three pork pies, made with uncured pork and rich hot water crust pastry. From Thursday 1 October, our Food to Order service will move to Ocado! From perfect party platters to delicious groceries, get set to have all your M&S favourites delivered direct to your doorstep.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Dimensions: Top tier: Pastry wall- H6cm, Circumference- 33cm, Diam. 10.5cm
- Middle tier: Pastry wall- H6.5cm, Circumference- 54.5cm, Diam. 17cm
- Bottom tier: Pastry wall- H6cm, Pie circumference- 76.5cm, Disc circumference - 77cm, Diam. 23.5cm
Preparation and serving
- Ready to eat
- Suitable for freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Once opened consume within 3 days
- Weight: 4250 g
- For customers ordering from the Isle of Wight, please allow one extra working day for your order to be delivered to store
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Garnish pictured not included
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Collection & Returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store. Exclusions apply
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day, if you don’t collect it on your chosen date we won’t be able to refund you
85% of reviewers would recommend to a friend