Salcombe 4-6 Seater Extending Dining Table
Product code: T656611T
£19.08 per month
£9.54 per month
Swipe to see all 2 colours
Hide colours Hide colours
Create extra dining space in an instant with our Salcombe extending table. This sturdy design folds out to create two extra seats for up to six people and can be easily dismantled afterwards to take up minimal space. This classic country style has a contrast top and is available in three different finishes.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Extends to 160cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 80 cm
- Finish: Oak effect
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered.
- Made from Responsible Wood
Seats 4-6 people
Flip-top extension mechanism
Extends to 160cm
Chipboard & MDF, Wood
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.