1000 Pocket Sprung Medium Mattress
Product code: T654420B
£37.42 per month
£18.71 per month
Colourwhite Out of stock
This pocket spring mattress is your passport to an indulgent nights’ sleep, being made with luxurious natural materials including cotton and lambswool. Made with a single layer of pocket springs, this medium mattress supports you throughout the night, while an anti-bacterial finish keeps it fresh. Made in Great Britain, we’ve added four handles for easy placement and eight vents for circulation throughout the night.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 17.99 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 26.99kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 31.6 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 36.15 kg
- Depth: 24 cm
- Depth In: 9.4 in
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Mattress Spring count: 3ft- 700
- 4ft 6in- 1050
- 5ft- 1250
- 6ft- 1500
- Mattress Type: Pocket Sprung
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter for even fillings distribution, Fabric
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend