Luxury Hamper with Orchid
Product code: 29022427
- Casa di Amello Prosecco (75cl) (Alcohol Content- 12%)
- The Collection single origin Peruvian ground coffee (227g)
- Luxury gold tea tin (250g/80 bags)
- British soft set raspberry jam (113g)
- British strawberry soft set jam (113g)
- The Collection Italian chocolate assortment (300g)
- Swiss milk chocolate mountain bar (100g)
- All butter shortbread biscuit box (28g/pack of 2) x 6
- Twim stemmed orchid in ceramic pot
- Presented in a dark-stained hand woven wicker hamper with brown faux-leather straps
Give a hamper with a difference. This lovely basket is packed with treats, including a bottle of Casa di Amello Prosecco, alongside coffee, tea, chocolates and sweet and savoury biscuits. The elegant orchid makes a beautiful finishing touch.
Plants will arrive in bud. Care Instructions- Please unpack and check your plant immediately on receipt. If the bark compost seems very dry, add a little water. Position- Stand the orchid indoors in a light position, but not in harsh sun: a north-, east-, or west-facing windowsill is ideal. Maintain a temperature of between 18 and 25°C (65-75°F) and don’t trap behind closed curtains at night. Care- Keep the bark compost moist, but not wet, checking every few days and adding a little water when required. Tap water can be used, but soft water (eg rain water) is preferable if available. Where possible, water over a sink and allow any excess water to drain out. If access to the pot is difficult or the plant can’t be removed from its outer container, placed two ice cubes per week on the compost surface to slowly provide water as they melt. Remove any dying flower when they are almost ready to fall off, without pulling hard. Phalaenopsis orchids will flower for several weeks and often for 3 months or more. After flowering, cut back the stem part-way down, just above a node or ‘eye’, while the stem is still green. New growth will start from this node and should produce some further flowers after 2-3 months. Alternatively, cut the spent stem off at base level and the plant should produce a completely new flowering stem several months later. Caution- Protect all surfaces as scratching or staining may occur. Glass containers should not be put in direct sunlight or picked up by the rim.
- Casa di Amello Prosecco contains- Sulphites
- Swiss chocolate extra fine milk contains- Hazelnuts, Milk and Soya. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods.
- Swiss blonde chocolate bar contains- Milk and Soya. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods
- Luxury Italian assortment contains- Milk, Soya, Wheat, Barley, Gluten and Hazelnuts Not suitable for Nut, Peanut and Egg allergy sufferers
- Swiss milk chocolate mountain bar contains- Milk, Nuts, Eggs and Soya. Not suitable for Peanut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods.
- All butter shortbread biscuit box contains- Milk, Wheat and Gluten. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers.
- Product life guarantee – your products will last a minimum of 14 days on receipt – most will be longer however, please check the dates on each pack
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Dimensions: Outer Box- H72 x W44 x D31cm
- Plant Approximately- 55cm
- Sent with a personal message
Delivery, Collection & Returns
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend