This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Ameliorate®
Intensive Foot Treatment 75ml
£2.00 per 10ml
Product Brand: Ameliorate® Intensive Foot Treatment 75ml
Out of stock
Product ID: T232840B
AMELIORATE intensive foot treatment resurfaces the stubborn most areas of hard skin whilst providing long-term relief to very dry, rough feet and cracked heels.
AMELIORATE is the first UK dermatological skincare brand proven to transform even the roughest, driest skin. Developed in collaboration with a team of top scientists, these ground-breaking retexturising formulations, originally created to tackle the appearance of keratosis pilaris (rough, dry, bumpy ‘chicken skin’), are packed with powerful, hydrating and conditioning benefits to transform all dry and bumpy skin concerns, revealing softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Massage liberally into the feet and heels twice a day for 14 days
- For best results apply at night, put on a pair of cotton socks and allow the treatment to work while you sleep
- Reapply in the morning
- Thereafter apply as needed
- For surface cracks only, do not apply to broken skin
- Optimum levels of lactic acid, a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid, gently exfoliate hard, rough, thickened skin whilst stimulating the renewal of healthy skin cells
- Our unique LaH6 skin hydration complex and a conditioning blend of urea, Shea butter and glycerine enhance the skin’s protective moisture barrier and replenish hydration levels, helping to improve the appearance of dry, cracked heels and feet
- Feet are left feeling soft, smoother, more comfortable and healthier-looking
- A hard working foot cream that resurfaces the most stubborn areas of hard skin whilst providing long-term relief to very dry, rough feet and cracked heels
- Clinically proven to significantly increase moisture levels in the skin for up to 12 hours
- Provides long lasting comfort and improves the appearance of very dry, rough feet
- Exfoliates rough, dry and hard skin
- Instantly hydrates
- Promotes surface skin cell renewal
- Forms a protective layer of moistures
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water immediately. Store in a dry and cool place. Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Aqua/water/eau, ammonium lactate, glycerin, urea, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, peg-8 beeswax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, sodium pca, sodium polyacrylate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum), potassium sorbate, pentylene glycol, farnesol, hydrolyzed milk protein, lactic acid, serine, sodium lactate, sorbitol, disodium edta, linalool, citronellol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, limonene, sodium chloride, coumarin, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil, alpha-isomethyl ionone, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, geraniol, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, from lactic acid.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns