Cotton 325 Open Coil Medium Mattress
Product code: T656713
Price £149.00 - £299.00
£12.42 per month
£6.21 per month
A well struck balance between comfort and economy, our natural 325 open coil mattress makes for an ideal choice. This medium density mattress has a system of open coil springs that gives a gentle bouncy response to your shifting body weight, offering sumptuous full body support. Designed with blissful sleep in mind this mattress is topped with a luxurious layer of padded foam and soft cotton fibres. This high quality mattress features eight vents for a fresher, longer life, plus four handles for easy rotation.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 15 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 22 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 26 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 31 kg
- Depth: 22 cm
- Fluted board
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Made in Great Britain
- Mattress Spring count: 3ft- 192
- 4ft 6in- 288
- 5ft- 325
- 6ft- 400
- Mattress Type: Open Coil
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
55% of reviewers would recommend to a friend