Easter Afternoon Treats with Flowers Gift Set (Delivery from 23rd March 2021)
Product code: 00325936
- All butter shortbread biscuit box (84g)
- Simnel cake (400g)
- Swiss milk chocolate eggs (150g)
- British soft set strawberry jam (113g)
- Luxury gold tea tin (25g/10 bags)
- Gift box x 2
- 5 x Lilac rose
- 3 x Purple veronica
- 3 x Purple stocks
- 2 x Eucalyptus parvi
- 1 x Greenbell
- 2 x Waxflower
The perfect selection for your Easter afternoon tea. This gift includes a traditional Simnel cake, chocolate Easter treats and luxury gold tea, together with a beautiful bouquet to brighten any room.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- All butter shortbread biscuit box contains- Milk, Wheat and Gluten. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers
- Simnel cake contains- Milk, Nuts, Eggs, Wheat and Gluten. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers. This product may contain fruit stones
- Swiss milk chocolate eggs contains- Milk, Nuts and Soya. Not suitable for Nut, Peanut and Egg allergy sufferers
- Product life guarantee – your products will last a minimum of 14 days on receipt – most will be longer however, please check the dates on each pack
- Flower freshness guarantee- We guarantee that our flowers will look beautiful for at least 5 days
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Tableware, vase and decorations not included
- Dimensions: Gift Boxes - H9 x W15 x D15cm and H10 x W18 x D18cm
- Outer Box - H24 x W29 x D70cm
- Sent with a personal message
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- £3.50 or FREE over £50 (3 to 5 working days) *Available only for certain products. Delivery options available will be shown in checkout
- Nominated day
- £4.99. Sunday delivery not available.
- UK returns
- If you'd like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend