Charleston Drinks Cabinet
Product code: T657002M
£41.58 per month
£20.79 per month
With its sleek design and art deco detailing, the Charleston drinks cabinet brings a glamorous touch to modern interiors. Ribbed door fronts combine with slender powder-coated brass legs and handles to create a distinctive textural finish. Inside, ample storage and secure door shelves make it ideal for storing your favourite spirits. Soft-close doors ensure it is practical for everyday use.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 120 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Solid painted finish with brass powder-coated legs and handles
- Partial assembly required
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered.
Ribbed door fronts
Soft close doors
Integrated door shelves
Two internal storage shelves
MDF, metal & glass, Wood
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.