Cashmere & Silk 2250 Pocket Sprung Medium Mattress
Product code: T656751
Price £749.00 - £1049.00
£62.42 per month
£31.21 per month
The ultimate in bedtime luxury, snuggle down into our pillow top cashmere and Merino wool 2250 mattress. This deep-set, super soft mattress is filled with layers of luxurious Merino wool and cashmere, while double layers of individually pocketed springs respond to your every move and contour to the shape of your body for all natural support. A final, sumptuous pillow top contains a bed of mini springs for added comfort. This high-quality mattress features eight vents for a fresher, longer life, plus four handles for easy rotation.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 39.87 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 59.8 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 69.95 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 83.93 kg
- Depth: 37 cm
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- 4 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- A sumptuous, deeply filled mattress with soft merino wool and beautifully soft cashmere for a cushioned yet supportive feel
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 1600
- (4ft 6in)- 2220
- (5ft)- 2250
- (6ft)- 3218
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We offer free furniture delivery on every order. We will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services.
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
75% of reviewers would recommend to a friend