Cashmere & Merino 2250 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T656751
Price £799.00 - £1149.00
£66.58 per month
£33.29 per month
No assembly required
Settle in for a dreamy night's sleep with this premium pocket spring mattress. Every spring is woven into individual pockets that mould independently to the contours of your body. This helps relieve pressure on your back and joints, and is ideal for couples as it helps isolate your partner's movements so that they don't affect your sleep. This mattress offers medium support across its whole width and length, thanks to the edge-to-edge design of the springs.
The luxurious cashmere and merino wool filling provides a soft, cushioned feel and is naturally hypoallergenic - great news for allergy sufferers. Eight air vents help keep this mattress fresher for longer, and increase breathability for a cooler night's sleep. The four rows of side stitches add durability, while the four handles make rotating your mattress a breeze. We've also added a sewn-on pillowtop layer to provide a plush and cosy 'sink-in' feeling. This mattress has been made in the UK and you'll sleep soundly knowing that it comes with a 10-year guarantee.
We've styled this with Nord Double Wardrobe and Nord Bed
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 39.87 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 59.8 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 69.95 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 83.93 kg
- Depth: 37 cm
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 4 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 1600
- (4ft 6in)- 2220
- (5ft)- 2250
- (6ft)- 3218
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
A pillow-top layer is sewn onto the top of the mattress giving a consistently plush and conforming feel throughout
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.