Capri Garden Side Table
Product code: T656953B
£10.75 per month
£5.38 per month
Partial assembly required
Simple, rustic charm makes our Capri teak side table the leading choice for more classically styled gardens. The perfect addition to your seasonal garden furniture, this wooden side table features a slatted table top and cross beam support. Solid teak construction gives a durable build and reliable quality for many summers to come, or try adding this beautifully uncomplicated design to your living room and boost your interior design with some organic style.
We've styled this with Artificial Floor Standing Palm
- Height: 53 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Depth: 38 cm
- Partial assembly required
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling
- Outdoor furniture is excluded from our 10-year guarantee promise.
Solid teak frame with synthetic rattan, Wood
- It is not recommended to leave outside for extended periods of inclement weather or in extreme conditions, , To prolong the life of the product the furniture must be stored over winter in a garage or in an unheated ventilated room, Ensure products are dry before storing, , Furniture covers , If using a furniture cover ensure product remains dry by checking regularly, Cover should not be placed on a wet product,
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.