Under The Palm Trees Eau De Parfum 100ml
Product code: T221211E
£15.00 per 100ml
Spritz this evocative eau de parfum and be transported to exotic, far-flung beaches. Top notes of citrus and sweet neroli give way to fresh coconut and sea salt, with a rich base of vanilla, almond milk and musk. This fragrance is and housed in a beautiful 100ml recyclable bottle that will look great on your dresser or bathroom shelf.
The carton is made from Bagasse, a sustainable fibre comprised of 95% sugar cane by-product and 5% linen and hemp, it is made using less energy compared to standard card and is fully recyclable. The sustainably sourced bio-alcohol is made from Sugar cane making up over 70% of the formulation of the fragrance. All these attributes make Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn’t cost the earth.
About the range
- The Provenance fine fragrance range is sophisticated, expertly blended and contains sustainably sourced bio-alcohol. Perfect for layering with the Provenance Bath & Body range
- How to Use: Spritz onto pulse points and rediscover forgotten memories
- The Sugar cane is sourced from Pakistan and is naturally derived alcohol base, renewable and carbon neutral
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Fragrance: Top notes - neroli, mandarin, orange
- Middle notes - coconut, sea salt, ylang ylang, plumeria
- Base notes - vanilla, almond milk, musk
Flammable / Avoid contact with the eyes. Store in a cool, dark place
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Made in the UK
Suitable for all skin types
Suitable for vegans
IngredientsAlcohol denat., Parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), benzyl salicylate, linalool, limonene, benzyl alcohol, anise alcohol, coumarin, citral, benzyl benzoate, geraniol.
Delivery, Collection & Returns