Product code: T657766
£20.75 per month
£10.38 per month
This Sonoma™ bench in grey makes for an ideal addition to hallways, living rooms or wherever you need seating that doesn’t take up too much space. We’ve built this wooden bench with a solid oak and oak veneer frame and a grey seat for a simple yet elegant look that works in a wide variety of spaces. What’s more, we’ve taken special care to use only recycled wood that protects forests and communities as part of our responsible sourcing policy.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Artificial Cheese Plant in Glazed Pot, Set of 2 Lustre White Wine Glasses, Artificial Cheese Plant in Glazed Pot, 12 Piece Platinum Rim StayNew™ Dinner Set, Set of 2 Artificial Magnolias Single Stem and Sonoma™ Extending Dining Table
- Seat height: 48 cm
- Height: 46 cm
- Width: 141 cm
- Depth: 43 cm
- Seat height: 48cm
- No assembly required
- All you have to do is take it out of the box and it’s ready to go
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered.
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your door
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.