Phalaenopsis Orchid Ceramic
Product code: 00354493
FREE nominated day delivery on all our flower bouquets, gift bags and plants
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date
- 1 x Twin Stem Phalaenopsis Orchid White
A sublime white twin stem Orchid is presented in a contemporary cream ceramic; a beautiful addition to any home. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
Care- Keep the bark compost moist, but not wet, checking every few days and adding a little water when required. Tap water can be used, but soft water (eg rain water) is preferable if available. The water should be tepid, not cold. Where possible, water over a sink and allow any excess water to drain out. Food is available specifically for orchids - follow the manufacturer’s instructions, taking care not to over-feed. Remove any dying flowers when they are almost ready to fall off, without pulling hard. Phalaenopsis orchids will flower for several weeks and often for 3 months or more. After flowering, cut back the stem part-way down, just above a node or ‘eye, while the stem is still green. New growth will start from this node and should produce some further flowers after 2-3 months. Alternatively, cut the spent stem off at base level and the plant should produce a completely new flowering stem several months later. Position- Stand the orchid indoors in a light position, but not in harsh sun: a north-east or west facing windowsill is ideal. Maintain a temperature of between 18 and 25˚C (65-75 ˚F) and don’t enclose behind closed curtains at night.
- Dimensions: Total plant height- 68cm
- Sent with a personal message
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.
72% of reviewers would recommend to a friend