One Minute Transformation Styling Cream 120ml
Product code: T231527U
£15.83 per 100ml
Applied to dried hair, instantly re-conditions, eliminates frizz and creates a smooth, polished surface. Can simply by smoothed over frizzy sections to create a more polished, healthier appearance. Or, for a more professional looking blow-dry, apply to dry hair section by section, wrap around a round brush and hit with a blow dryer. Rich in omega 3’s, it nourishes and hydrates without being greasy or oily. It’s a minute to amazing.
- Apply small amount to frizzy, unruly areas and brush through with a flat brush to coax away frizz. Use on dry hair. For a more professional, blow-dry finish, apply cream to unruly sections, wrap around a round brush and hit with a blow dryer for 15 seconds
- An on-the-spot fix when hair gets bent out of shape
- Iron out second-day bedhead or bends and crimps from elastics
- Calms and smoothes frizz from work-outs or weather
- This product has not been tested on animals
- Product Size: 120 ml
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for normal skin
- Product Texture: Cream
IngredientsWater (aqua), propylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glycerine, isostearyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, pvp, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, dmdm hydantoin, aminomethyl propanol, sorbitan oleate, fragrance (parfum), mryistamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, linalool, steardimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate , butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronellol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehide, ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Shopping Sale? The date selected at checkout is the latest date your order will arrive; it could be with you earlier.
Please note, your order may also be despatched from multiple locations therefore, it could arrive in separate deliveries.
92% of reviewers would recommend to a friend