Nordic Skin Peel (60 pads)
Product code: T234712F
Gentle exfoliating peel pads to instantly brighten and renew skin's surface.
- How to use- After cleansing, smooth a pad over entire face once daily or 3 to 5 times a week for sensitive skin.
- Exceedingly effective and very gentle, to avoid the redness and irritation other peels can cause
- Contains skyn Iceland's proprietary Biospheric complex of pure Icelandic glacial waters, arctic berries and pure oxygen
- Antioxidants improve tone and texture and diminish fine lines
- Lactic acid, a gentle natural alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) exfoliator derived from corn sugar, rejuvenates and exfoliates skin
- Papaya fruit extract, a natural skin brightener, helps exfoliate without irritation
- White willow bark, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), soothes irritation and helps provide antibacterial protection
- Witch Hazel helps reduce pore size while soothing and refreshing skin
- Jojoba seed extract hydrates skin while helping restore elasticity and smoothness
- Skyn ICELAND is PETA-certified to be cruelty free as a brand
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for combination skin types
IngredientsWater/aqua/eau*, alcohol hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, butylene glycol, lactic acid, salix alba (willow) bark extract, lactobacillus/papaya fruit ferment extract, oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil, rubus chamaemorus (arctic cloudberry) seed oil, buddleja davidii extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, angelica archangelica root water*, perfluorodecalin, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, biosaccharide gum-1, potassium sorbate,sodium benzoate, benzophenone-4, bht, laureth-3, limonene, peg-75 shea butter glycerides, glycosphingolipids, biotin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, polyaminopropyl biguanide, parfum (fragrance) *component of icelandic glacial water.
Delivery, Collections & Returns
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend