1050 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T656800A
Price £399.00 - £549.00
£33.25 per month
£16.63 per month
Enjoy a peaceful slumber with our Natural 1050 mattress. It is made in the UK from soft non-allergenic fibres, including natural cotton, wool and silk, that ensure a comfortable night's sleep. It features an insulation pad for an extra warm feel when you're in bed. It is finished with four side handles that allow for easy movement. You'll never have to flip it thanks to its non-turn design.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Modern headboard
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 18.5 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 27.8 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 32.6 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Side stitching: Quilted
- 4 handles
- Non turn
- Anti-Allergy: Yes
- Mattress Spring count: 3ft: 620
- 4ft 6in: 930
- 5ft: 1050
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.