4600 Pocket Spring Medium Mattress
Product code: T396540C
Price £849.00 - £1249.00
£70.75 per month
£35.38 per month
No assembly required
Treat yourself to a peaceful night's sleep with this luxurious medium-support mattress. Its pocket-sprung design has hundreds of springs individually enclosed in separate fabric pockets. This allows each spring to work independently when responding to your body's contours, ensuring less disturbance from your partner's movements. Support is given across the whole width and length of the mattress, thanks to the edge-to-edge design of the springs. Naturally breathable wool helps to regulate your temperature, while bamboo fibres reduce potential irritation for allergy sufferers. Antibacterial properties within the materials help everything stay hygienic for longer.
This mattress has a convenient no-flip design that makes it simple to care for. Just rotate it once a week for the first three months, then every three months thereafter. You'll find four handles around the sides to make this easier. Four vents ensure good airflow. Three rows of side stitching – including one row of traditional hand stitching – provide extra durability. This piece comes with a 10-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 26.7 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 40 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 46.8 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 56.1 kg
- Depth: 26 cm
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 3 rows of side stitch
- 2 rows engineered & 1 row traditional hand side stitched
- 4 handles and 4 silver vents
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- No assembly required
- Mattress Spring count: (4ft 6in)- 4080
- (5ft)- 4600
- (6ft)- 5517
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Non Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter, Cotton
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.