Rosie for Autograph
Eau de Parfum 75ml
Product code: T222706A
Exclusive to M&S, this is the first fabulous fragrance for women from Rosie Huntington Whiteley and a gorgeous scent to perfectly complement your favourite looks. This stunning eau de toilette is carefully blended with rose centifolia, an ingredient that has long been prized by perfumers for its exceptional floral aroma.
About the brand- The exclusive Rosie for Autograph make up range has been developed in collaboration with Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Combining Rosie's make-up tips and secrets with high quality ingredients, this range is developed to deliver amazing results. Inspired by Rosie’s career as a model, actress and her love of vintage, at the heart of this exclusive beauty collection lies Rosie’s natural, glamorous look.
- Blended with rose centifolia, a classic ingredient, cherished by perfumers as the most prestigious and exceptional of all rose fragrances
- This beautiful floral scent, chosen by Rosie, was developed exclusively for Marks and Spencer by a influential New York based perfumer and is a perfect blend of vintage femininity and contemporary freshness. Our rose oil is produced using handpicked roses from the South France, a tradition dating back three generations by the family who harvest the roses, ensuring the perfect quality for use in our Rosie for Autograph fragrance
- Made in the UK
- This product is not available for international delivery
- This product has not been tested on animals
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for all skin types
- Product Texture: Liquid
IngredientsAlcohol denat, parfum, aqua, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, linalool, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, coumarin, citral, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, rosa centifolia (rose) flower extract, ci 19140, ci 14700.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Shopping Sale? The date selected at checkout is the latest date your order will arrive; it could be with you earlier.
Please note, your order may also be despatched from multiple locations therefore, it could arrive in separate deliveries.
91% of reviewers would recommend to a friend