Deep Button Headboard
Product code: T398244A
Price £429.00 - £549.00
£35.75 per month
£17.88 per month
Colourlight grey mix
Swipe to see all 3 colours
Hide colours Hide colours
A sumptuous, deeply buttoned headboard, available in premium grey woolly-look fabric.
- Double (3ft): L135 x W150 cm, Weight: 24 kg
- King size (4ft 6in): L135 x W165 cm, Weight: 26 kg
- Super King size (5ft): L135 x W195 cm, Weight: 31 kg
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Mattress and divan sold separately
- Made from Sustainable Wood
- No assembly required
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.