Product code: T397600C
Price £329.00 - £429.00
£27.42 per month
£13.71 per month
Swipe to see all 9 colours
With a beautifully upholstered finish and hardwood feet, this blanket box will look chic sitting at the end of your bed, or set up in a corner, for a fabulously stylish yet functional piece for any space. Easily lifting up to reveal generous space for sheets, duvets and clothes, this storage blanket box is ideal in master bedrooms and guest rooms alike. Made in the UK and complete with our antibacterial finish to keep it fresh and clean, this storage chest is a great way to help tidy up your rooms as well as add comfy seating.
- Single (3ft): H41.5 x L90 x W47cm, Weight: 18kg
- Double (4ft 6in): H41.5 x L135 x W47cm, Weight: 24kg
- King size (5ft): H41.5 x L150 x W47cm, Weight: 27.5kg
- This item has a few bits that may require a screwdriver and a little assembling
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- High quality timber frame for strength, wooden look feet ideal for storage or sitting on at the end of your bed
- Ideal for extra storage and a place to sit
- Made in Great Britain
- Partial assembly required
Velvet effect fabric - 100% polyester, Wool effect fabric - 100% polyester
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We offer free furniture delivery on every order. We will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services.
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review