Baltimore TV Unit
Product code: T650241
£20.75 per month
£10.38 per month
Introduce an energetic industrial spirit into your home with this bold and beautiful Baltimore media unit. This media unit has made from sustainably sourced materials accented by dark metalwork to make it a striking centrepiece for your room, and along with ample space to store away those films, box sets and electronics, this TV unit also has a small opening at the back to help you tuck those pesky and messy wires neatly away.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Middle case space: H15 x W43.5 x D36cm
- Right case: H31 x W44cm
- Height: 46 cm
- Width: 136 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Wood Effect
- As a part of our wood policy this is made from sources that protect forest and communities
- Made from sustainable materials
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Suitable for a TV up to 58 inches
- This is a flat-packed item.
Particleboard and Foil
- Wipe with a soft cloth
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
75% of reviewers would recommend to a friend