Product code: T650240
Colourbrown mix Out of stock
This Baltimore desk has a brilliantly simple and versatile design that oozes charm, with its sustainably sourced materials combining a wood-effect finish with dark metalwork accents and legs to give an all-round bold and beautiful industrial style. This desk will easily suit any room’s design, and has a sturdy top and a spacious drawer that’s ready to hold your electronics, ornaments, books, or whatever you fancy.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 77 cm
- Width: 105 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Wood Effect
- As a part of our wood policy this is made from sources that protect forest and communities
- Made from sustainable materials
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
Particleboard and Foil, Wipe with a soft cloth
Delivery, Collections & Returns
Good news – we offer free furniture delivery, whatever you order. Our delivery teams will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, giving you peace of mind.
For three-day delivery items, individually ordered items will be delivered in three days. Orders featuring more than one three-day delivery item may take longer.
We’ll deliver, assemble and remove any packaging - all for free. Tell us where you want it - we’ll position this item in the room of your choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team onon 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Share your thoughts and be the first to write a review