Product code: T657510
Price £499.00 - £799.00
£41.58 per month
£20.79 per month
Update your bedroom with this fresh and modern Sonoma™ bed frame. Predominately crafted from quality sustainable oak wood and veneer in our M&S Eco Factory, this solid wood bed frame is a robust addition to your room. This lighter wood bed frame displays the natural features of solid oak, such as grain details, knots and colour change for a wonderfully organic and rustic edge. It’s also coated with a low-sheen lacquer for a durable finish. This modern bed frame with headboard also offers a little room for storage underneath, providing a practical and stylish base for any of our mattresses.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): H103 x W108 x D207cm
- Double (4ft 6in): H103 x W153 x D207cm
- King size (5ft): H103 x W168 x D217cm
- Super king size (6ft): H103 x W198 x D217cm
- Under the bed 21cm
- This item could require a screwdriver and a bit of time to put together. We’ve also indicated if you’ll need someone else to help, too
- Where an item has been partially or fully built, we are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Mattress not included
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We offer free furniture delivery on every order. We will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services.
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
77% of reviewers would recommend to a friend