Sonoma™ 6 Drawer Chest
Product code: T656389
£66.58 per month
£33.29 per month
No assembly required
Make most of the space in your home with the stunning Sonoma™ 4+2 drawer chest. Crafted in our Plan A Eco Factory, this predominately solid oak and oak veneer chest features four wide and two narrow drawers, giving you plenty of storage space. This sturdy chest of drawers features ridge handles for a minimalist look and a natural light oak colour that goes great with any decor. Natural characteristics in the wood add a classic charm to this piece, which pairs perfectly with others from the Sonoma™ range or with any light wood furniture.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 105.4 cm
- Width: 90.2 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- Made from Responsible Wood
Made in an Eco-Factory
Solid oak, oak veneers, mdf, Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £12.50 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.