Santorini Days Eau De Parfum 100ml
Product code: T221311E
£15.00 per 100ml
Be transported to the azure waters of the Greek islands with this Santorini Days 100ml eau de parfum. Refreshing citrus notes of bergamot and mandarin are combined with aromatic scents of olive, basil and iris with a lingering woody base.
The carton is made from Bagasse, a sustainable fibre comprised of 95% sugar cane by-product and 5% linen and hemp, it is made using less energy compared to standard card and is fully recyclable. The sustainably sourced bio-alcohol is made from Sugar cane making up over 70% of the formulation of the fragrance. All these attributes make Provenance our most sustainable Own Brand range to date. Beauty that doesn’t cost the earth.
About the range
- The Provenance fine fragrance range is sophisticated, expertly blended and contains sustainably sourced bio-alcohol. Perfect for layering with the Provenance Bath & Body range
- How to Use: To use: Spritz onto pulse points and rediscover forgotten memories
- The Sugar cane is sourced from Pakistan and is naturally derived alcohol base, renewable and carbon neutral
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Fragrance: Top notes - bergamot, mandarin
- Middle notes - olive, basil, green tea, iris
- Base notes - vetiver, cedar
Flammable avoid contact with the eyes. Store in a cool, dark place.
Approved by Cruelty Free International
Made in the UK
Suitable for all skin types
Suitable for vegans
IngredientsAlcohol denat., Parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), benzyl salicylate, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, coumarin, citral, eugenol, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Delivery, Collection & Returns