Percy & Reed™
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Treatment Oil 50ml
Product code: T233749U
£5.00 per 10ml
Prepare to meet the eighth wonder of the world… Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Treatment Oil+, a hair conditioning treatment that will make your hair a sight to behold. Lightweight but intensive and high performing, this hair treatment oil can be used on dry hair before shampooing to treat a dry scalp, or applied to wet hair as a leave-in treatment to restore shine and softness. Naturally derived camellia seed oil delivers an injection of moisture and protects hair, while macadamia oil penetrates the scalp and hair to boost strength and elasticity. It’s a brilliant hair oil for dry hair, or a hair treatment for damaged, overworked locks in need of some TLC. Silky, healthy locks are no longer a myth.
- Massage wonder treatment oil+ into dry hair before washing for an intense pre-shampoo treatment that will soothe and nourish your scalp and hair. Smooth wonder treatment oil+ through towel-dried hair for a leave-in treatment that will smooth, silken and protect your hair all day long.
- This product has not been tested on animals
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for normal skin
- Product Texture: Oil
- Suitable for all hair types
- Sulphate Free
- How to Use: Shampoo, condition and towel dry your hair
- Dispense 3-4 pumps of Wonder Treatment Oil+ into your hands, adjusting the amount to suit your hair length and texture. Warm the oil in your palms
- Work the oil through your hair from roots to ends with your fingers
- Comb through for perfect distribution
- Leaving the oil in your hair, dry and style as normal
IngredientsCyclopentasiloxane, cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, camellia oleifera seed oil, dimethicone, parfum (fragrance), propylene glycol dibenzoate, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Shopping Sale? The date selected at checkout is the latest date your order will arrive; it could be with you earlier.
Please note, your order may also be despatched from multiple locations therefore, it could arrive in separate deliveries.
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend