THE WISH LIST:
TOP-RATED HOME BUYS
See what’s hot for your home right now with our edit of the best-reviewed buys, from top-quality towels to head-turning tableware
1. “Thick, fluffy and gorgeous”, “look and feel a million dollars”, “superb quality”. The reviews of our hotel-worthy Egyptian cotton towels, in 52 colours, speak for themselves. From £4 for a guest towel.
2. Ideal for taking your aperitifs up a level or a great gift, these elegant gin glasses are “a beautiful shape at a great price”. £19.50 for four.
3. Give your bedroom a smart new look with this pure cotton Brooklyn bed set, from £49.50. “Lovely colours and great quality” – we couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
4. This standout ombré mug, £3, is as pretty (“cute mug, good quality, good price”) as it is practical (“I love that the inside is rounded so it’s easy to clean”).
5. A stylish metal lantern, £7.50, with a rope handle for a nod to the nautical. “Bought these as a house-warming gift and they look amazing.”
6. “This is an outstanding fragrance and I get many people asking where I bought it.” Spritz this fig room spray, £6, with notes of orange and sandalwood for an instant lift.
7. Drift away under this “absolutely wonderful” Hungarian goose down all-seasons duvet – 4.5-tog duvet for summer and 9-tog for winter, from £189. The ultimate bedtime luxury, whatever the weather.
8. These Kilner jars, from £4.50, look great, keep food fresh and are “the perfect size for pasta” (or rice, or coffee). The ideal kitchen storage solution.
9. Mix up mealtimes with this eye-catching two-tone Tribeca pasta bowl, £5: “Good quality, lovely colour and can be put in the dishwasher.” Smitten? Bag the whole dining set here.