Ensure endless make-up possibilities for New Year's Eve and beyond with our pick of the best party palettes
1. Pur Pro X Etienne, £34, is the creation of celebrity make-up artist Etienne Ortega, inspired by his favourite clients. Packed with a whopping 18 shades that range from pale to dark, the shimmery peach hue, Bossy, happens to be a Kardashian favourite.
2. If you are looking to enhance your natural look without too much effort, Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette, £30, is palette perfection. Available in four carefully curated colour ways, simply pick the one that complements your (or the lucky recipient’s) skin tone.
3. Whether you’re a make-up novice or a junkie, the M&S Party Palette, £10, will take you from day to night in just a few strokes. Plus, the sparkling shades of silver and gold are compact enough to slip into your bag for multiple desk-side masterpieces.
4. This festive Pixi by Petra Eye Reflection Shadow Palette, £24, houses 12 pigment-packed metallic shadows that play well on their own or can be layered effortlessly for showstopping 3D effects.
5. The fabulous Pixi Palette Chloette, £28, contains three blushers that glow on contact, six flattering eyeshadows to inspire, plus a selection of liner and brow options to enhance. You’ll love them all.
See all make-up palettes Get our daily edit