Meet five beauty-boosting upgrades to bag now for summer, writes beauty editor Emma Robertson
1. Roger & Gallet Rose Imaginaire Eau Fraîche Fragrance: Smell fresh from sunrise to sunset with this modern floral fragrance in a handy purse-sized spray.
2. Stila Colour Balm Lipstick in Valentina: A zesty lip colour screams summer. This one packs a moisture hit and has a mirrored cap for touch-ups.
3. Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo: An essential for festivals, this dry shampoo will liven up limp locks after a sticky commute, too.
4. Diego Dalla Palma Semi-Permanent Mascara: This waterproof wonder delivers the lashes you crave, without going into meltdown when the heat is on.
5. Autograph DD Cream SPF30: Switch your heavy foundation for this does-it-all skin perfector to lighten your make-up load – it’s a moisturiser, base and SPF in one.