Yes, M&S provides an interest-free credit payment option so customers can spread out the cost of the payments for their new furniture. Our interest-free credit is currently only available from our furniture stores, not online.
The following is offered:
- Repayment terms: 12 and 24 months
- APR: 0.0%
- Deposit: Optional
- Minimum/maximum loan amount: £500 – £10,000*
*Loan amount is based on the value of the order after any discounts, offers or additional tenders have been applied.
- Customers must meet the following criteria to qualify for credit:
- Minimum age 18 at date of application
- Maximum age 85 at date of application (24-month credit option only)
- UK residence for last three years minimum
- Be able to supply a fixed landline telephone number
- Have a bank account which supports direct debit
How to apply:
Our staff will happily take you through the process.
Please remember to bring proof of identity, from one of the following:
- A valid UK driving licence
- Current TV licence
- Bank statement – within the last three months
- Credit card statement – within the last three months
- Utility bill – within the last three months
- Mortgage offer letter, solicitor’s letter or tenancy agreement (council, housing association or military tenancy agreements only)