Sonoma™ Tall 5 Drawer Chest
Product code: T656386S
£54.08 per month
£27.04 per month
The Sonoma™ Tallboy is a beautifully crafted wardrobe, a perfect storage solution for any modern space. The five drawer wardrobe is crafted in our Plan A Eco Factory using sustainable oak and oak veneer and finished with a low-sheen lacquer for enhanced durability, so it brings your bedroom together for longer. Drawing the eye with its figured finish and framed neatly with dovetail joints, the wardrobe exhibits the classic characteristics of oak - from colour variation to knots to its intricate grain detailing. Standing legs and recessed sides reduce its profile, making it appear lighter and sleeker.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
We've styled this with Alexa Tripod Floor Lamp
- Height: 131 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- This product is typically available for delivery within 7 days. Subject to product and delivery availability. Please see checkout for accurate delivery dates
- No Assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Made from Sustainable Wood
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We offer free furniture delivery on every order. We will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services.
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
90% of reviewers would recommend to a friend