THE WISH LIST: NEW BABY
The ultimate checklist of (tiny and adorable) items you need for life with a newborn
1. Pretty and practical, these pure cotton sleepsuits, from £15, have scratch mitts and baby-safe toes. Stock up, there will be lots of outfit changes in the early days.
2. When heading outside, your baby will need a lightweight knit. This on-trend teal cardigan, £12, has a sweet embroidered Peter Rabbit for the wardrobe win.
3. There are few things cuter than a baby in dungarees. This set, from £20, is made from pure cotton and designed for comfort.
4. This Winnie-the-Pooh sleeping bag, £20, provides warmth without the worry of loose bedding.
5. While tiny dresses look sweet, an all-in-one is more practical. This sleepsuit with woven top, £16, is a photo-ready must-have.
6. If you get a few precious minutes to yourself, use them wisely and lather up in this luxurious ‘Knackered Cow’ relaxing body lotion, £21.
7. A cuddly friend like this Peter Rabbit comforter, £12, will soothe tiny tots and is likely to be a favourite for months, or years,to come.
8. Even if they’re still learning to love bathtime, your little one will feel cosy (and look SO cute) wrapped up in this hooded towel, £18.
9. Bodysuits provide an essential layer to ward off the chill. Made from super-soft cotton with chafe-resistant seams, the ones in this five-pack, from £13, are suitable for babies from 6lbs 5 up.
Shop the list