Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. Our delivery crews are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services. We apologies for any inconvenience. This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered.
All furniture products will be delivered in one delivery, and the delivery date offered will be based on the product with the longest estimated dispatch time.
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room. (Click here for more information)
- If the furniture you order does not fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £25 removal charge.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 3 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £25 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands and some postcodes (see link). Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
- Please inspect your furniture item as soon as possible and call furniture customer services if you have any concerns (click here for link)
- Crew & customers will need to exercise the social distance policy recommended by the government & health experts. The delivery may be subject to change due to government guidelines and local lockdowns.
- Where you will have to assemble items yourself, comprehensive assembly instructions are provided.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your furniture. Please see our Furniture Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All items returned must be in their original re-saleable condition and there will be a collection fee of £25.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided. Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- Our goodwill policy does not apply to furniture.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section.
Terms and Conditions
Sofa disposal service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new 3 seater sofa, we’ll collect an old 3 seater sofa. If you order a new armchair, we’ll take away your old armchair.
- This service is only available when you buy a new sofa or armchair from us and must be in your shopping bag at the same time as when you order and pay for your new sofa or armchair.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old sofa or armchair from the same address as your new furniture is being delivered to.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery team has left your address.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind, you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your sofa or armchair.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your sofa or armchair.
A timeless British classic. Beautiful proportions, deep buttoned detailing and pleated arms combine to create style and elegance. The compact nature of this product means it can be loved by all.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlayed onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 91 cm
- Height In: 35.8 in
- Width: 132 cm
- Width In: 52.0 in
- Depth: 97 cm
- Depth In: 38.2 in
- Seat Height: 46 cm
- Arm Height: 71 cm
- Top back Rail Height: 91 cm
- Feet Height: 21 cm
- C Dimension: 59 cm
- 100% of our upholstery is manufactured in the UK
- Fixed foam with fibre wrap
- Fixed foam
- Armcaps not available
- Assembled for you
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team at email@example.com
Your email must include:
- Your full postal address
- A contact name and number
- The fabric name of each swatch
- The fabric colour of each swatch