Whatever your hair despair, our quick fixes and preventative products are all you need for 24/7 brighter, bouncier, lust-worthy locks
If you struggle to keep on top of root touch-ups, fret not. The latest hair innovations combined with smart styling are all you need to master the art of disguise.
1. Wearing your regular parting everyday flattens hair, making roots appear darker. Try a zig-zag pattern or flip your parting to make roots less obvious.
2. Supercharged with non-permanent dry colour, Josh Wood Root Concealer Sprays disguise stray greys and regrowth at the push of a button.
3. Instead of hiding under a hat, combine volume at the roots with soft beachy lengths to blur tell-tale lines.
If your hair is on the wild side, reclaim control with tress-taming products. Sleek, smooth, well-behaved hair awaits.
1. Weather-proof hair pre-styling with Living Proof’s No Frizz Spray – it works like an invisible umbrella with a miracle molecule that makes strands impenetrable to moisture.
2. Regular hairdryers sap moisture. Let your locks mostly air-dry, then finish with a hairdryer powered by ionic technology for a faster, healthier blow-dry.
3. Load up on a deep-conditioning treatment once a week – it helps smooth and seal any gaps in strands so hair-raising humidity can’t get in.Shop frizz fighters
We’re not all lucky enough to have Kate Middleton’s big and bouncy locks – but you can easily turn up the volume on fine or thinning strands with a few genius hair-maximising moves.
1. Residue from your shampoo or conditioner can weigh down your style. For a free oomph boost, rinse your hair for three minutes after washing.
2. The equivalent of botox for your hair, Viviscal Conceal & Densify Volumising Fibres temporarily bulk up strands for instantly thicker hair.
3. Good hair starts with good nutrition – thinning hair can be the result of a lack of protein in your diet so up your intake of meat, fish and eggs to give your style a head start.Shop hair body-boosters
Photographer: Rui Faria / Hair stylist: Philippe Tholimet / Make-up artist: Emma Miles at David Artists
Models: Hannah Dakin at Models 1, Torun at Models 1 and Annemara at Viv