Twin-Stemmed Phalaenopsis Orchid House Plant
Product code: 00476744
Beautiful for at least 5 days or your money back
FREE nominated day delivery on all our flower bouquets, gift bags and plants
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date
Add a GIFT MESSAGE below or when your order is in your shopping bag
- 1 x 12cm Twin Stem Phaleanopsis: Kizz
A sublime twin stem orchid is presented in a contemporary two-tone ceramic; a beautiful addition to any home. Colours may vary throughout the season.
Stand the orchid indoors in a light position, but not in harsh sun: a north-, east, or west- facing windowsill is ideal. Maintain a temperature of between 18 and 25˚C (65-75 ˚F) and don’t trap behind closed curtains at night. Keep the bark compost moist, but not wet, checking weekly and adding a little water when required. Tap water can be used, but soft water (eg rain water) is preferable if available, and the water should be room temperature. Where possible, water over a sink and allow any excess water to drain out. Food is available specifically for orchids- follow the manufacturer’s instructions, taking care not to over-feed. Remove any dying flowers when they are almost ready to fall off, without pulling hard. Phalaenopsis orchids will flower for several weeks and often for 3 months or more. After flowering, cut back the stem part-way down, just above a node or ‘eye, while the stem is still green. New growth will start from this node and should produce some further flowers after 2-3 months. Alternatively, cut the spent stem off at base level and the plant should produce a completely new flowering stem several months later.
- Packaging Detail: Comes in a 2-tone ceramic
- Dimensions: Plant with ceramic- H73cm
- Sent with a personal message
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.
91% of reviewers would recommend to a friend