Belle Rose Abundance & Swiss Chocolates Bundle
Product code: 29325795
FREE nominated-day delivery for all flowers & plants
Always sourced from trusted and sustainable growers
FREE gift message available on all orders
Not home? No problem. Our carriers can leave your order in a safe place and will let you know what time it will be delivered
Where possible, arrives in bud to ensure perfect condition and maximise life
Simply trim, place in a vase with water and flower food and watch them bloom!
Bring a smile to someone's face with this striking bouquet. It's made up of 23 limited edition roses in pink and cream tones, that have been specially grown in Kenya. Pink roses represent love so are perfect for showing a loved one how much you care. Colours may vary throughout the season.
23 stems including Belle Roses and Swiss Chocolate Selection (145g)
- Dimensions: Stem count- 23
- Stem length- 40cm
- Place into a vase of your choice and top up vase regularly with fresh water
- Swiss Chocolates Contains- Milk, Pistachio Nuts, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Egg and Soya
- Products will arrive in bud, or with fewer open flowers than pictured. This is to avoid damage during delivery and to give the maximum period of flowering in the home
- Vase pictured is not included
When your bouquet arrives, mix the flower food provided with fresh water. To enjoy your blooms for longer, always re-cut stems and remove all leaves that would be below the waterline, fill with 1 litre of fresh water and flower food (if provided), following the instructions on the sachet before arranging and placing into a vase, remembering to top up regularly with fresh water.
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- Nominated day
- All Flowers orders have free delivery. Order flowers by 7pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery, or order by midday at weekends for next day delivery. Sunday delivery on selected lines only. Delivery is to Mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- UK returns
- Refunds on flowers, plants or fruit baskets can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For more information, click here.