1250 Pocket Sprung Firm Mattress
Product code: T656710
Price £449.00 - £549.00
Ensure you get a great night’s sleep with our Ortho Firm Support 1250 Mattress. Made in the UK, this firm mattress will give fantastic support throughout the night, with 1250 firm pocket springs and a foam layer for great comfort. Featuring four handles for easy moving and eight vents, this mattress will be a welcome addition to any bedframe or divan base, to create the perfect place for a peaceful sleep.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 28 kg
- Small Double (4): L190 x W120 cm, Weight: 34.5 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 41 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 49 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 58 kg
- Depth: 29 cm
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- No Assembly required
- Made in Great Britain
- This mattress has 1250 pocket springs and a resilient foam for firm support
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 700, (4ft 6in)- 1060, (5ft)- 1250, (6ft)- 1500
It is important that you flip and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter to increase longevity
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Good news – we offer free furniture delivery, whatever you order. Our delivery teams will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, giving you peace of mind. Our furniture is in high demand and we’re observing social distancing in making it, so some deliveries may take a bit longer to get to you
We'll deliver this item for free
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.
64% of reviewers would recommend to a friend