1250 Pocket Sprung Firm Mattress
Product code: T656710
Price £449.00 - £749.00
£37.42 per month
£18.71 per month
Ensure you get a great night’s sleep with our Ortho Firm Support 1250 Mattress. Made in the UK, this firm mattress will give fantastic support throughout the night, with 1250 firm pocket springs and a foam layer for great comfort. Featuring four handles for easy moving and eight vents, this mattress will be a welcome addition to any bedframe or divan base, to create the perfect place for a peaceful sleep.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 28 kg
- Small Double (4): L190 x W120 cm, Weight: 34.5 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 41 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 49 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 58 kg
- Depth: 29 cm
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- Made in Great Britain
- This mattress has 1250 pocket springs and a resilient foam for firm support
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 700, (4ft 6in)- 1060, (5ft)- 1250, (6ft)- 1500
It is important that you flip and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter to increase longevity
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- UK Home delivery - £9.95 for all furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered two or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to you and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Our delivery team will deliver furniture to a room of your choice (unless specified as “delivered to your door”), providing social distancing can be maintained. On arrival, the delivery crew will unpack, position and where applicable, assemble your furniture (exclude “delivery only”). This may be subject to change due to government and local lockdowns. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally, some postcodes (see link) or to our stores for collection. Please allow an additional week for deliveries to Ireland.